Monday, October 22, 2012

The Bedside Blogger #17 NSFW

I'm back! Since I got such a great response with my last little sexually creative tidbit, I have decided to give you another one. Hopefully I've gotten a little better since then. 

Cal was never the strongest or bravest guy I had known but there was always something about him, a pull of some sort that attracted me to him. On the thinner side he wasn't much to look at but he was witty and had eyes that could pierce the thickest soul and his smile was dazzling, crooked in a shy way but always full of confidence some how. We met in junior year of college, just friends at first, but I soon realized that he was perfect for me. Artsy, smart, and completely innocent. I wanted to corrupt him, teach him things that would push his comfort limits to the breaking point. 

I remember our first encounter very vividly; it was Christmas holiday and neither one of us wanted to go home for break, the dorms were almost empty, only a few foreign students and others who would rather stay at University to partake in the college party scene. It was my first white Christmas away from Colorado and I was feeling a little home sick all the way in Oklahoma. Cal was from a small town a few hundred miles away from University of Oklahoma, he had been dreaming of getting away from his family for years. When he came to my dorm room dressed in his red flannel pajama bottom and a white deep v-neck shirt holding a bottle of Vodka and a carton of eggnog I was pleasantly surprised. We had been introduced through our dorm mates who were currently hooking up on the occasional drunken night. We had never been alone with each other like this before so the first cup of spiked nog was a bit awkward but after the third and a game of scrabble we started giggling and joking around like old friends. 

Half way through our second game of increasingly naughty scrabble we decided to watch It's A Wonderful Life to break the growing tension. As we sat on the couch, him in his somehow sexy flannel pants and me in my Pink Nation shorts and top, some how cuddling began which eventually turned into spooning. My heart was pounding out of my chest with every one of his breathes that past by my ear. He was inching his hand down my side in no time at all, the butterflies in my stomach were restless, my mind was racing with questions. Was he doing this on purpose? Was he as nervous as I was? Did he just move his hand closer to my inner thigh?

The movies was agonizingly long and by the time it was half over I could barely contain myself, the tugging feeling in my stomach was achingly hard to ignore. I needed relief from his warm exhales now on my neck, I got up and excused my self to the bathroom. After splashing cold water on my face I made my mind up right then and there, I wanted him and he wanted me as well. Friends don't spoon or torture one another with subtle hand movements and moisture on their necks. When I entered the TV room again he was sitting up right to my disappointment, I sat next to him without giving away my subconscious let down. He glanced my way, I could feel his crystal blue eyes on my, watching my chest inhale and exhale sharply. Stop that! My inner voice wasn't happy with his mixed signals at all. I couldn't stop my eyes from traveling his way, and a moment later the room was silent as our eyes met, the air was staggeringly thick, I couldn't seem to catch my breathe. His scruffy face inched closer to mine, cocked to the side ever so slightly. When his lips touched mine they were warm and, as cliche as it would seemed, had taken my breath away. 

In seconds he had pulled me on to his lap, straddling him, his arms wrapped around my waist and kissing me with such intensity I thought my clothes would melt off. He stood up with such ease you would think I was made of only feathers, sexually charged feathers who's static clung to his body. He gently laid me down on my bed, my legs still wrapped around him only briefly until his hands started wandering up my shorts and shirt. Then, it was a race to see who could get the other persons clothes off quickest, all at once we were bare. His body on top of mine again, his hips between my legs. I reached for my night stand for a friendly foil wrapped life saver, I slipped the lubricated latex over him. Wow, I thought, didn't expect him to be so big! But, then again, I didn't expect to be doing this with him. 

My hands moved from his shaft to his lower back, giving him an encouraging pull towards me but he gave me resistance. He began to kiss me again, our tongues intertwining, as our lips started to part my teeth caught his bottom lip, he gave a sudden passionate moan and an unexpected thrust of whole self inside of me. "Oh God!" I let out. 

I was utterly dazed! He was deep inside of me, pushing against every wall, then he was pulling away but only for a moment until he was diving inside of me again. My whole body was quivering, with every one of his movements, sweat, either mine or his, soaked me. In a blink of an eye he had scooped me up from my lower back and rolled us over in one fluid motion. I was set on top of him, dizzy, I leaned down for our faces to meet. Kissing and grinding my hips to the rhythm of his hands passing from my thighs to my rear end. My body started to react to him, I felt myself building and filling with tension all over, from head to curled toes. His fingers were digging into my hips at this point, his body tensing, his breathing gaining and releasing barely audible grunts of pleasure. Then, he did it. Said the one thing that caused my whole body to unravel, one simple phrase caused me to climax as if on demand, "Thalia! Fuck!" 

Mountains moved, the heavens rained sweet angelic melodies, oceanic waves of ecstasy crashed down inside of me, filling me to the brim and over flowing my senses. Not skipping a beat his pelvis and hands took over till he joined me in my climatic winners circle. Breathing in unison, laying next to each other, sweat trickling down the sides of our bodies, I couldn't have began to imagine that this would have happen. But never the less, there we lay, in my bed together, our relationship forever changed. And, oh, the changes I would put him through. Poor guy never saw it coming. 

Reflecting on that evening now, I don't think it could have been any better. We slept with our arms wrapped around each other and in the morning had only a moment of awkwardness before we headed to IHOP for a triumphant breakfast. The path we have traveled together since that night has lead us to where we are today, it was rocky and a bit dramatic but I wouldn't walk it with anyone else. This is far from a love story,well, at least Disney never taught me that love could be expressed through bondage and kinky sex games. I suppose you can be the judge of that. 

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment