Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Bedside Blogger #10

I have been a little recluse lately but I'm back with a few things that have been on my mind. The first being about myself and my love life, I'm a single 22 year old who works 50 hrs a week... I have nothing else to really think about. Let me also explain that realistically speaking I don't have much of a love life. I don't know if it is me or them but, lately men just haven't seen me as "girlfriend material", which is fine for now. More on that later, now, moving on to the first thing on my mind. Girlfriend obligations. 


When it comes to dating I'm not really in the game lately, but when it comes to being a girlfriend I'm a all-star! I'll do pretty much anything for a guy, and I'm horrible when it comes to gift giving! I once bought a boyfriend an Xbox 360 just for graduation the police academy! Don't even get me started on Christmas, other holidays or anniversaries it's disgusting!! Anyway, I was thinking about gifts that could be enjoyed by more than one person. Let face it, most relationships don't last longer than 6 months and all those expensive gifts go to waste.


Ladies, the next time you want to treat your guy, instead of giving physical gifts do something for him instead. For instance, a gentlemen I know really likes to be massages, what guys doesn't? He suggested I take some massage classes, which I wouldn't do for someone I am just casually seeing but it was a good idea that I had to share. In fact, there are a ton of classes us girls can take to "give" to our guys. Here's a quick list of classes to take by yourself or as a couple to spice things up:


Cooking classes of any kind
Wine and cheese pairings
Massage
Hot couples Yoga
Couples retreats(not really a class but they are great for relationship tuneups)
Pole dancing classes (don't act like you're too good ladies)
Rock climbing
Surfing
Mountain Biking
Parasailing
Propelling
Sex seminars (I couldn't think of a better way to spend an afternoon)
Ballroom dancing
Fishing
White water rafting
Hunting


The list goes on and on depending on what your guy is into, also never underestimate the power of a sex shop. These are also things you can re-gift a hundred times over! I've heard a few times that most guys appreciate actions more than gifts so why not enjoy it too. 


Of course guys don't mind showing off a new watch or iPad, but being able to tell his buddies that his girl surprised him with a semi-pro strip show... ummm yeah, who will be Mr. Popular that week?


Well, that's enough out of me for now,  before I post I just want to say that being single is fun and exciting most of the time, but sometimes I think it would be nice to have someone special that I could do these things for and with. 
 Here are a few websites to look up in the Indy area for some couple fun classes.


www.kisszcook.com/
http://www.goby.com/whitewater-rafting--near--indianapolis-in
www.cookinggreekindy.com
www.poleupindy.com/
www.indypoledancers.com/
www.indyballroom.com/
www.climbtimeindy.com/
www.ledanseballroom.com/
www.sybaris.com
www.explorebrowncounty.com/zip-lines
http://localmarket.hotdateideas.com/Couples_Cooking_Classes_Indianapolis_IN-p1548283-Indianapolis_IN.html
http://livingsocial.com/cities/861-indianapolis-carmel-fishers
http://doingindy.com/2012/02/23/couples-art-classes-at-the-indianapolis-art-center/

No comments:

Post a Comment