Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Entry #1


Oh boy another silly blogger!! 
Anyway, I've decided to start this blog so that I can see my own transformation from beginning to end. I am in the first stages of becoming a photojournalist. Which really just means I am contemplation where to attend school, how I'm going to pay for said schooling, and where I want to end up in three to five years. 


So, I'm Kate and let me tell you a little about me.  I'm a writing enthusiast, a photography amateur, and a nursing assistant by job title. I live in Indianapolis with my roommate who've I've known since we were seventeen. Our adventures are usually alcohol and silly boy inspired with our small group of diverse friends that we've accumulated through working at a hardware store, that my roommate still works for. 
I am currently single, which suits my lifestyle fairly well. Considering I don't have much free time from working about 50 hrs a week and trying to get my life in order. 


I want to travel and see the world through a camera lens, create vivid stories about the horrors and beauties in the world. 


What will you seeing on my blog? I really have no clue! 
Aside from pictures of the irony in my life, rants about current events, mostly sarcasm and blatantly obvious frustrations about the opposite sex, I am a girl after all. But mostly there will be photos and articles that reflect my progression in photojournalism. 


So, welcome!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment